F O R A D V E R T I S I N G ,
D E S I G N , E D I T O R I A L
& W E B M A R K E T I N G
Stock illustrations abound! Sometimes very specific objectives and messages are best served by a more relevant visual, …unique and original. A well-executed illustration created with a strong brand concept, theme, style, and tone, evoke a finely-tuned and more effective, targeted statement. Typically, I produce a minimum of five conceptual draft drawings, propose most relevant style that evolves into your final illustration for advertising, publications, design projects, print or web.
Also, final illustrations styles rendered by others are sometimes recommended for better branding or matching a concept or theme.
Illustrations categories and
• architectural drawins – digital or hand
• portraits (realistic and stylized styles)
• character development
• cartoons and caricatures
• digital airbrush affects
• mechanical illustrations
• photo collages
• multimedia collages
• color pencil, ink, charcoal, watercolor, acrylics or mixed media
• black/white or color markers concepts
• focus group research concepts
• character development – print and animation
• TV, film/storyboards in optional render levels
• Photoshop, Procreate, Illustrator, Sketch
See and learn more.
Brand messages and solutions for print, web, film/TV, and UX/UI Design.
Let’s talk over coffee about providing your company, or your clients, with effective and progressive creativity!
Pat Mills-Sullivan, Owner
Marietta Georgia, USA