1 Illustration… 1,000 Words!
Stock illustrations abound! Sometimes very specific objectives and messages are best served by a more relevant visual, …unique and original.
A well-executed illustration created with a strong brand concept, theme, style, tone, evoke a finely-tuned and more effective, targeted statement.
Typically, I produce a minimum of five conceptual draft drawings, proposing a style that evolves into your final illustration.
Also, final illustrations styles by others may are sometimes recommended for better matching a concept.
For a broader presentation of illustrations, which I create with traditional tools, IPAD, and/or drawing tablets, visit
Illustrations Styles and Purposes Include:
• portraits (realistic and stylized styles)
• cartoons and caricatures
• stylized objects
• mechanical illustration
• photo collages
• multimedia collages
• black/white and/or color markers for agency presentations
• focus group research concept illustrations
• character development for print and animation
• environment development for print and animation
• color pencil, ink, charcoal, watercolor, acrylics
or mixed media
• digital styles (produced with Photoshop, Procreate,
Illustrator, Sketch, SketchUp and Storyboard Pro)
• TV and film storyboard in optional render levels
I L L U S T R A T I O N S T Y L E S F O R M A R K E T I N G A N D P U B L I S H I N G
Print. Web. Film/TV Visuals. UI/UX Design.
Let’s talk over coffee about your company, or your client’s,
creative needs and objectives!
View more illustrations, including storyboards at www.millsartillustrations.com
6 7 8 . 6 1 4 . 0 9 9 3