1 Illustration… 1,000 Words!
And yes, there are many to be found as stock illustrations.
But, consider a specific objective that would be best served
by a more relevant visual, …unique and original.
A well-executed illustration created with a strong brand concept,
theme, style, tone, evoke a finely-tuned, and more effective,
Typically, a minimum of five conceptual draft drawings, with
proposed style evolve into your final visual(s).
I also art direct the creation of illustrations by others, none of
which are displayed on this web page.
Please take a look at the illustration styles. For a broader
presentation of illustration styles, especially for presentation
purposes, visit www.millsartillustration.com
Illustrations Styles and Usages Include:
• portraits – realistic and stylized styles
• cartoons and caricatures
• stylized objects, scenery
• mechanical illustration
• photo collages
• multi-medium collages
• black/white and/or color markers for agency presentations
• focus group research concept illustrations
• character development for print and animation
• environment development for print and animation
• digital style from Photoshop, Procreate and Illustrator
Sketch, Sketch Up and Storyboard Pro
• color pencil, ink, charcoal, watercolor, acrylics or mixed media
and digital tools and applications
• TV and film storyboard styles of optional render levels,
Note: Illustrating may be created with traditional tools, IPAD
and/or drawing tablets.
Print… Web… Film/TV Visuals
Let’s talk over coffee about your
company objectives from creative marketing
content and media, growing your
customer base with increased
brand awareness and
working together on particular
project(s) or campaign(s).